Every once in a while my brain just stops functioning. I don’t know if it’s because I’m thinking of too many things at once or what. I’m going to try to solve it by randomly putting down things that are on my mind (in no particular order).
- Mom and Dad, still can’t believe they are both gone.
- How can people change so rapidly that you don’t even recognize them?
- Oil changes..why don’t I need one yet?
- Where are my purple shoes?
- other people’s storage
- What’s for dinner?
- Droid 2 R2D2 edition
- Going through my clothes and giving them to Goodwill
- Crab legs
- Converting all my music to digital
- Music clouds? Hmm..that sounds cool…
- Watching the ocean
I think that’s about it. oh..and chocolate…
Work is going okay. I have a new challenge this year. I’m working with an autistic young man and he is keeping me on my toes. I’m lucky to have such wonderful supportive c0-workers. It makes it easier.
Jerry and I are doing good. Still love him with everything. Can’t believe how funny he *still* is. Nearly busted a gut last night he had me laughing so hard.
Other parts of my life are so-so. Don’t really know how to express it so I won’t bore you with my ramblings.